We ensure our clients that we will always act with a reasonable attitude in all matters. Similarly, we expect landlords and tenants to reciprocate this and act with a reasonable attitude also. We reserve the right to refuse to deal with any request or demands we deem unreasonable from either the landlord and / or tenants. Any landlord or tenant, who would in any case like to report a complaint against Element Property Management Ltd has the ultimate right to refer the matter to our internal complaints department or an appropriate authority.
Internal Complaints ProcedureOur aim is to provide a first class service and to do everything we can to ensure you are satisfied. If you feel that we have fallen short of this standard and you wish to complain, we ask that you first telephone the person who has had conduct of your matter and explain that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of the service you have received. If you remain unhappy with the way your complaint has been dealt with after speaking to the person with conduct of your matter then you should set out your complaint in writing to:
Element Property Management Ltd
28 Oakfield Road
London , N14 6LU
- An outline of your complaint explaining why you feel that we have fallen short of our first class service
- What you would like us to do to resolve it
- Any specific details that you feel would assist us with resolving your complaint. Including, but not limited to:
- Name/s of Advisors you have spoken to in connection with the complaint
- The Branch Name in connection with the complaint
- Time(s) and Date(s) of the incidence(s)
- Telephone number(s) and or Address(es) you have used to contact us
- Any written correspondence in connection with your complaint
- Any other document in support of your complaint
- You will receive an ‘acknowledgement of receipt’ of your complaint from us within 3 working days of receipt of your complaint.
- Within 10 working days of the acknowledgement, you will receive a full response.
- If we are unable to resolve the matter within the 10 working days as stated above, we will provide you with reasons why we could not meet this time frame and
External Complaints ProcedureIn the very unlikely event that an issue does arise and it cannot be dealt with internally, please follow the External Complaints Procedure below to contact the Property Redress Scheme and make a complaint. We are members of the Property Redress Scheme. If you remain unhappy with the response received from us and have exhausted our complaints procedure, you can contact the Property Redress Scheme to ask them to investigate your complaint. In order to take your complaint to The Property Redress Scheme you must first have carried out the following:
- You have waited 8 weeks from the date of your written complaint to us for a response; and, it is still within 6 months from our last communication with you regarding this complaint.
The Property Redress Scheme Ground Floor,
Kingmaker House Station Road,